BOARD MEMBER POSITIONS REQUIRE A GREAT CV
Want jobs like these?
ExecutiveOne can help get your foot in the door!
What Do You Need In A Board Member CV?
- We are the company that helps many board members in New Zealand and Australia, get those positions.
- Our director Arthur Parker Ramani (CPRW) has been recognised as the country’s #1 CV writer.
- There is currently a shortage of great board members, so that means fantastic job prospects.
- According to board recruiters, poor CV presentation and a lack of job interview skills are the top reasons why otherwise qualified board members fail to get the jobs they want.
- It is the preference of many employers to receive and read CVs that are professionally written.
- We regularly help board members get new, better jobs with our comprehensive CV writing service and job interview practice courses.
How Executive One Can Help
Our professional CV writers assist a large number of board member in this country on a regular basis. Our services are designed for senior level professionals looking for that next board position in their career. We write your CV for you, offering the fastest path to a new position, or a better one. If you want and deserve to be paid more for your efforts, taking advantage of our services is a straight forward and no-nonsense way to make that happen. With a professionally crafted CV, you will grab your potential organisation’s attention, and begin to secure your place as the perfect candidate for the job.
When it comes to the requirements for a board member CV, we are experts. We can also teach you valuable techniques for how to apply to jobs, earn the interview, and then complete it successfully. We will even practice a board interview with you. If you keep getting interviews, but no job offers, contact us today for the solution.
Executive One has experience writing effective CVs for all types of board positions, including: government boards, business, engineering, education, not for profit, governance, monitoring, travel, transport, environmental, engineering, computing, law, and more.
Request a free consultation
At no cost we will call or email you to find out what we can do to help you and give you free advice.