A Senior Level Job in Engineering Requires a Great CV
Want jobs like these?
ExecutiveOne can help get your foot in the door!
What Do You Need To Know About Securing
A Top Engineering Job?
- We are the company that helps many senior level engineering professionals in New Zealand and Australia, get jobs.
- Our director Arthur Parker Ramani (CPRW) has been recognised as the country’s #1 CV writer.
- There is currently a shortage of senior level engineers due to new construction projects, so that means fantastic job prospects.
- According to engineering recruiters, poor CV presentation and a lack of job interview skills are the top reasons why otherwise qualified engineers fail to get the jobs they want.
- It is the preference of many employers to receive and read CVs that are professionally written.
- We regularly help engineers get new, better jobs with our comprehensive CV writing service and job interview practice courses.
How Executive One Can Help
Our professional CV writers assist a large number of engineers in this country on a weekly basis. Our services are designed for senior level professionals looking for that next step in their career. We write your CV for you, offering the fastest path to a new job, or a better one. If you want and deserve to be paid more for your efforts, taking advantage of our services is a straight forward and no-nonsense way to make that happen. With a professionally crafted CV, you will grab your potential employer’s attention, and begin to secure your place as the perfect candidate for the job.
When it comes to the requirements for an engineer’s CV, we are experts. We can also teach you valuable techniques for how to apply to jobs, earn the interview, and then complete it successfully. We will even practice a job interview with you. If you keep getting interviews, but no job offers, contact us today for the solution.
Executive One has experience writing effective CVs for all aspects of the engineering industry, including: aeronautical, aircraft, biomedical, chemical, civil, electrical, electronics, environmental, marine, mechanical, software, and more.
Request a free consultation
At no cost we will call or email you to find out what we can do to help you and give you free advice.